Dear Delsea Families,
We are happy to inform you that the Delsea Regional School District Counseling Team is staying connected to you and your child(ren) remotely. Here are some ways you and your child can access their School Counselors, Case Managers and Student Assistance Coordinator (SAC):
- Work E-mail – Send an e-mail to your counselor’s email account and they will respond.
- Work Telephone Extension – Contact your counselor through their work number and extension. Leave a message, if necessary, and they will return your call.
- Tele-Counseling – Some of the School Counselors and SACs will schedule a video conference/audio conference with your child working within the parameters of the District’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). During this time within your home environment, we ask that you allow privacy in a separate room for your child to speak or the use of headphones.
- School Counseling Webpages – Most recently, we have added our Delsea Counseling Corner Wakelet to offer helpful activities, articles, and videos. Here is where you can locate this information: https://wakelet.com/@DelseaCounselingCorner
- Local Services: Click on the links in Wakelet for available community resources especially in a time of need.
We are thinking about your families and please know we care!
Your Delsea Regional School District Counseling Team